Wednesday, May 31, 2023

TRHD-June Inspiration Hop-Day 3

 Today is the 3rd day of the June new release inspiration hop at The Rabbit Hole Designs and I'm featuring a card made with the new Cherry on Top stamp set, illustrated by Agota Pop.  I always say in my posts that I love puns but maybe something you don't know about me is that I especially love produce puns.  I know that is a weird thing to love!  Maybe it's working in a grocery store for all those years before I had the kids.  Whatever it is, they crack me up.  My favorite pun in this stamp set is definitely "keep calm and cherry on."  So cute!

For my card, I used the brick stencil from The Rabbit Hole Designs to create a blue background.  I colored the cherries with pencils and popped it up on a scalloped circle die.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the background and added some foam tape to the word cherry to give it a little dimension.  It is so fun that the word cherry is included in the coordinating die set!  I mounted the whole card front on the red card base and added a few little red rhinestones for some sparkle.  I'm really happy with how this card turned out.  When I started it, I had a vision for a picnic theme and I think the card really does have a picnic vibe!


For more inspiration, be sure to check out the following blogs. The cards created by the design team at The Rabbit Hole Designs are amazing, you don't want to miss them!  


No comments:

Post a Comment