Monday, May 29, 2023

TRHD-June Inspiration Hop-Day 1

 It's release day over at The Rabbit Hole Designs and there are some super fun summery sets this month!  I had a hard time deciding which card to share today so I let my exchange student choose for me 😀  She said the reason she liked this one is because "the words are funny".  I have to agree, this One in a Melon stamp set, illustrated by Agota Pop,  has a few puns and they are so cute 🍉

I started the card by coloring the image with Caran D'Anche Pablo pencils.  I used the watermelon slice from the stamp set to create a background by stamping the melon in random directions in red and green ink. I add the sentiment in green and used a red strip of card stock behind the sentiment and the cupcake.  I mounted the whole thing on a green card base.  For some sparkle, I added black rhinestones from my stash to mimic watermelon seeds. 

For more inspiration for this stamp set, check out the following blogs.  I know the Rabbit Hole Designs team made some amazing cards for this set and you won't want to miss them!

The Rabbit Hole Designs
Jenn
Amy
Tracy S.
Lauren
Jessica
Lydia
Amanda
Deana


No comments:

Post a Comment