Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Get Creative #120

 The new challenge at Get Creative Challenges is underway and the theme is Springtime Blues.  I've posted cards made with this Gnome Matter What stamp set from Simon Says Stamp before but I keep going back to it.  I guess that means I like it 😆 I colored the gnome with alcohol markers and stamped the sentiment in a dark blue. After I already had the card front made, I realized that it would have been cuter if I'd made the center part of the card into a shaker. THEN I realized that I still had the brand new A2 Acetate Shaker sheets from the Rabbit Hole Design sitting on my desk from the project I was working on earlier.  It is so fast to turn any A2 card front into a shaker!  I finished it by adding a blue sequin mix. 

I hope you'll join us at Get Creative Challenges for the challenge this month!  Challenge details and design team inspiration can be found at the Get Creative Challenges blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment