Saturday, April 15, 2023

Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round #3

 Hello!  Today marks a new challenge at Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round and I'm excited to be joining them as a guest designer for this current challenge.  I love Halloween and I think its fun to pull out some Halloween stamps right around the time that most people are finishing up with easter cards.  

For my card, I used a fun monster stamp and colored him with alcohol markers.  I added a little frame around him for some dimension and a halloween themed paper in the back ground.  

The Halloween Crafts all Year 'Round is a fairly new challenge so I'd love it if you joined the challenge and shared it with your crafty friends!  Challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment