Sunday, January 1, 2023

Once Upon a Time #6

 Happy New Year!  It's hard to believe that we are in the year 2023!  Since it's the first of the month, that means a new challenge is starting today at Once Upon a Time Challenge Blog!  This month's book is The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats.  It's a cute story about a little boy excited to play in the snow.  The inspiration for my card comes from the snowy hill and footsteps on the cover.  I used a border die to create a hill and blended some pink, blue and green ink to look similar, but not exact, to the cover of the book.  I used a stamp set from The Stamps of Life for the fox and his cute little paw prints.  The inside says "it's your birthday" and I stamped another set of paw prints across the inside corner. 



I hope you'll join us for the challenge this month!  All of the challenge details and design team info can be found on the Once Upon a Time Challenge Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment