Friday, January 6, 2023

Paper Dragonfly #13

 It is time for our first challenge of the new year over at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges.  The challenge this month is special because Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges is celebrating its first birthday!  I joined the design team in June so I've been lucky enough to participate in half of the challenges and I've really enjoyed each of them 💕

As part of the birthday celebrations, the theme for Challenge #13 is Party Time.  You can use any party theme you want, there are so many possibilities! It could be birthday, New Year's, wedding, baby shower, anniversary, or anything else that you could throw a party for.  My mind goes to pool party, graduation party or going away party because I'm planning a combo of the three for my exchange student in just a few months.  There are so many options for this theme that it is hard to choose one!

For my card, I used the stamp set Bunny Ballet from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  My daughter saw this stamp set a few weeks ago and asked me to make a birthday card for her friend.  Her friend happens to be a ballerina and have a pet rabbit so this stamp set couldn't be more perfect.  And with the Party Time challenge at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges, the timing was also perfect.




I hope you'll join the challenge at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges this month.  It's such a fun theme and I'd love to see your creations.  For challenge details and design team inspiration, check out the blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment