Friday, December 30, 2022

Alphabet Challenge "T is for Thank You"

 It is time for another challenge over at The Alphabet Challenge Blog.  We're moving right along in the alphabet and the letter this time around is T.  The theme is "T is for Thank You."  I've been needing to make an ocean themed thank you card for a friend so this was great timing!  I thought this floral whale stamp from The Rabbit Hole Designs was perfect for this challenge.  I used pencils to color it and fussy cut around the image.  I stamped some of the flowers and leaves included in the stamp set in a line across the middle of a white card base and colored them with pencils.  Then I used a border die to create borders across the middle of the card.  Lastly, I popped the sentiment and the whale up for some dimension.  

I hope you'll join the challenge at The Alphabet Challenge Blog!  Challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment