Monday, December 26, 2022

Sunday Stamps 299

 It is time for a new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!  I created an extra challenge for myself by deciding I was going to use whatever was in the unopened kit from Pink and Main that I had on my desk.  When I opened it, I was a little worried that I wasn't going to be able to make anything cute using the colors from the color challenge combined with the wintery stamp set in the kit.  I'm actually pleased with how it turned out though!  I used the mitten stamps and colored with markers that I mix and matched from all different brands to find the right colors. I did a very simple coloring job, no blending or shading. The embossing folder and snowflake die came in the kit, I used a circle die that I already had and it fit the snowflake perfectly.  Now I'm excited to go back and use this stamp set with the colors that were included in the kit! 


I hope you'll join us at Sunday Stamps for this color challenge!  Details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment