Friday, December 16, 2022

Alphabet Challenge "S"

It is time for the next challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.  The letter for the challenge is S and the theme is S is for snow.

For my card, I used white embossing powder to make a background full of snowflakes.  I used my Misti and did all the snowflakes at once so the stamping part was pretty quick.  Then I did some ink blending over the whole background using blue and purple ink.  I love how ink blending looks over embossed images!  Then I added a sentiment, a sheer but shimmery ribbon, and a dark blue layer behind the background.  A few rhinestones for some sparkle and that's it.  Easy peasy.  This would be a great card to reproduce because it came together so quickly.  


I hope you'll join us for the challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog!  Challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.  



No comments:

Post a Comment