Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday Stamps 298

 Time for another challenge over at Sunday Stamps!  This time around is a sketch challenge, which are always my favorite.  I decided to put a gold embossed  floral image over patterned paper. I added some gold ribbon and sequins and an embossed flower on the envelope. I have a hard time photographing embossed images, I can never get the right angle for the shine and texture.  This is definitely one of those cards that look better in person!





I hope you'll join us at Sunday Stamps for this challenge!  All the details and design team inspiration can be found on the Sunday Stamps blog.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain!! Photographing embossing and metallic papers always stumps me...agree with you on the looking better in person for this type of card!! Anyway...you rocked the sketch!! Beautiful!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!
    #SSC298

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, this is such a perfect design for an easy CAS card that is so elegant with all the gold! I'm with ya, taking photos of metallics is definitely a challenge but your first photo really captured it well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gold stamping over existing patterned paper. It works so well. Very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete