Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday Stamps #297

Happy Sunday!  The next challenge at Sunday Stamps begins today.  This challenge is a color challenge and I had a lot of fun trying to figure out how to use these colors together.  I used the skating snowmen and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I used a snowflake embossing folder and added some patterned paper and velvet ribbon that matched the color scheme perfectly. I live far away from most of my family so I always need cards with a "miss you" theme and this sentiment was perfect for a winter birthday. 









 I hope you'll join us at Sunday Stamps for this color challenge!  Details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog at Sunday Stamps.  

3 comments:

  1. Adorable snowman duo!! Fantastic inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new color challenge!! #SSC297

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those super cute snowmen and your fabulous layout! Adding the velvet ribbon is a wonderful, elegant touch. A very sweet card to send to your relatives not living close by!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete