Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sunday Stamps #296

The new challenge at Sunday Stamps is a sketch challenge.  I had a new stamp/die set called "S'more Fun" from Pink and Main on my desk that I wanted to use and I think it was a great fit for this sketch.  These little marshmallows are really cute and perfect for the changing weather.  Where I live, it is still fall but colder temperatures are quickly approaching. I should probably haul the box of scarves, gloves, boots, etc. up from the basement before the first snow hits.


I hope you'll join us for challenge #296 at Sunday Stamps!  Challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog at Sunday Stamps. 

2 comments:

  1. Those little marshmallow images are so adorable! Who could resist the fun & cozy feelings one gets from s'mores?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I admit, I do love a nice gooey s'more around a campfire!

      Delete