Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Stamps Challenge #294

 It's Sunday and once again we're starting a new challenge at Sunday Stamps.  This is a fun sketch challenge with a large banner on the front.  I don't have a die that would work for this banner but it's easy to create the same effect with a sharp pair of scissors.

I decided to step away from fall themed cards (and gnomes!) for the week and use a sentiment stamp  and patterned paper from an older Pink and Main card kit.  I think it was in 2021 but I can't remember for sure.   Whenever I do a sketch challenge, I like to make at least two cards, especially if it doesn't involve a lot of coloring. I stamped a few orange flowers and a simple thank you sentiment on the inside.  Envelopes also got a cute little orange flower and they are ready to go!


I hope you'll join us for challenge 294 at Sunday Stamps!  Challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the Sunday Stamps blog,

2 comments:

  1. I love your "happiness is the way" sentiment!! Fantastic Springy card showcasing our new sketch challenge (#SS294) over at Sunday Stamps...you have once again given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet flowers and pretty Spring colors, Erin! Love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete