Friday, October 7, 2022

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges #10

 It's time for a new monthly challenge at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!  This month's theme is "Spooktacular".  I love all things Halloween so I was excited to make a card with this theme!  This month's sponsor for the challenge is LeighSBDesigns. I choose this really cute stacked pumpkin digital stamp. Since the image is tall and thin, I decided to make a slimline card.  I colored the image with Prisma pencils and added some patterned paper and a Halloween sentiment from my stash.  

I hope you'll join us this for the challenge this month at Paper Dragonfly Challenge Blog!  All of the challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.  Have a SPOOKTACULAR October! 

And just for fun, a little throwback of when my daughter was little and used to let me dress her up however I wanted for Halloween.  She made a pretty good villain! Now she's an adult but maybe I can still convince her to let me do some Halloween face painting this year! 😜




No comments:

Post a Comment