Monday, October 3, 2022

Get Creative Challenge #116

 Hello and welcome to our new challenge at Get Creative Challenges!  This month's theme is "Black and Purple Only".  I have been waiting to use this stamp set for a few years now and I somehow always forget when Halloween season rolls around.  I am glad I finally had the chance to use it.  My kids, particularly the teenage boys, don't pay any attention to my cards.  I can't blame them, I think there are 1001 things teenage boys would rather be doing than card making.  But I showed this card to one of the boys and he said "Oh, wow, that's pretty drip".  I think that's a compliment. 😂 







I hope you'll join us for this challenge this month at Get Creative Challenges.  All of the challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog. 






No comments:

Post a Comment