Saturday, October 1, 2022

Sunday Stamps #293

 Hello and welcome back to another challenge at Sunday Stamps!  The challenge this time around is a color challenge.  I like the blue mixed in with the more traditional fall colors. For this card, I pulled out one of my favorite fall stamps from Rabbit Hole Designs.  I just love this pumpkin and her crazy pumpkin hair and the "leave me alone" look on her face.  This is definitely me every Monday when my 6:00 am alarm starts screeching.  



I hope you'll join in on the challenge at Sunday Stamps!  Challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.  Hope to see you there!    


2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I have a "jeep hair" and "boat hair" t-shirts, but not a "pumpkin hair" one!! I am gonna be on the look out for a t-shirt like that...adorable!! I love your fun take on our new color combo!! It is sure to offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new color combo, FALL VIBES, over @ Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, from your blog it looks like you are quite the Halloween fan (me too!). I haven't heard of pumpkin hair; this is so funny!

    ReplyDelete