Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Stamps Challenge #292

 Happy Sunday!  It's time for another sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps and, of course, I had to incorporate some fall colors in my card.  Again.  And also a gnome.  Again.  😁 What can I say, I love fall and gnomes so I expect most of my cards for the next few months to include both of those!

I have a stack of these gnomes that I've been working on coloring in my free time for another project.  I hadn't planned on using them for a card but plans are always changing in my craft room! I needed a card to send to my best friend and I couldn't find the perfect one in my card stash.  So I looked through other projects and decided on using one of the gnomes I'd already colored.  The sketch for this challenge worked well with the card I had in mind! 

I colored my gnome with Prismacolor pencils and added a little Wink of Stella for some sparkle on the green leaves, stems and grass.  I finished it up with a simple Happy Birthday sentiment and a few fall colored rhinestones. 


I hope you'll join us for this sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!  All of the details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.  


4 comments:

  1. Gnomes again...gnome problem!! Why...cause I love them too!! LOL And this fall scene is fantastic!! Once again you have truly inspired those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC292

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually made 4 cards this week with no gnomes. I surprised myself...lol!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful coloring and colorful card! I love the sparkly striped background as well.

    ReplyDelete