Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Stamps #291

 Happy Sunday!  We have a new challenge starting today at Sunday Stamps and I absolutely love the color palette for this challenge.  It is full of stunning fall colors and makes me think of pumpkin patches and changing leaves.  

I decided to use the yellow, orange and red colors in the palette to make an ink blended background.  Have you ever had an ink pad that leaked?  It is the worst!  I had a huge mess all over my hands and desk.  I think I may have ink stained hands for the next week 😃 I used a matching green card stock for the card base and finished it off with little twine and orange jewels.





I'd love it if you'd join us for this challenge at Sunday Stamps.  All of the challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.  



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Your "fall evening sunset" is perfection!! What a great creation to inspire those who decide to play along with our new color challenge (Autumn Rays #SSC291) over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your gorgeous background! The black silhouettes are just perfect. They pop off the background! A leaky ink pad is the worst! Yikes--hope you were able to get it off your hands! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, your card makes my ink blending heart so happy lol! Love how you stamped the silhouette images around the edges and the stitching from the die cut. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete