Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday Stamps #290

 I love sketch challenges!  If I had to choose between all the options (color, theme, technique, etc.), I would always choose sketch.  And this week at Sunday Stamps, the sketch was perfect for producing a bunch of cards.  I ended up with 7 cards, although only six are pictured because one went directly to my mail box!  I used the July 2022 Crafty Courtyard Kit from Pink and Main.  These pandas are fun because they don't require a ton of coloring and the cards came together pretty quickly. I used the heart embossing folder, patterned paper, stamps and sequins from the kit. There are still several cute items in the kit that I haven't used but I definitely intend to!

For the inside sentiment, I used "sending bear hugs" on half of the cards and "you're pandastic" on the other half.  A strip of paper to bring some color inside and they are done.


And just for fun, I added the cute dabbing panda on the front corner of the envelope.  

I'd love it if you'd join us for this sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!  All of the information and design team inspiration can be found on the blog.  

6 comments:

  1. Darling!! I love that you paired this darling panda with the heart embossing folder...sweetness!! The fact that you made a stack of cards is a great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erin, this panda is the cutest ever - what a great set! You really took these over the top - love it with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I love pink so I probably use it too often...lol!

      Delete
  3. Such cute details, with the heart background and shaded coloring. The pink and black contrast is perfect.

    ReplyDelete