Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday Stamps Challenge 289

 It is Sunday and time for a new color challenge at Sunday Stamps!  The colors for this challenge make me look forward to fall!  I had these mushroom stamps in "next up" bin for too long so I was glad to finally be able to use them.  I always think paper piecing is going to be quicker than coloring but this card took two episodes of Survivor to put together 😂  This card is for my husband's birthday later this month and I'm debating what sentiment to stamp on the inside.  These are my choices, please leave a comment letting me know what sentiment you'd choose!

  • Wishing you Mush happiness
  • I have so "mush" love for you
  • You make me feel all mushy inside
  • You are a fungi



Please join us at Sunday Stamps for this fun challenge!  All of the details and design inspiration can be found on the blog. 

5 comments:

  1. I'd pick...wishing you MUSH happiness!! :-) I love the jumbo mushrooms and how they fill the whole card!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these gorgeous giant mushrooms are brilliant! Love the shapes and dots, and so perfect for our colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this? Love your mushroom collection which is perfect for this weeks challenge!. Have a great week! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! What an adorable card! I love the large mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this card! I love all those mushrooms and such a great card to showcase our colors!

    ReplyDelete