Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday Stamps #286

 Happy Sunday! This is an especially exciting post for me because it is the first card that I'm posting as part of the Sunday Stamps Design Team!  I'm really grateful and honored to join the team and I can't wait to share my creations. 

This week's challenge is Sketch #286.  For this sketch, I chose to use the owl pudgie from The Stamps of Life.  I colored it with alcohol markers and used two different patterned papers from The Stamps of Life for the background and stripes.  The sentiment on the inside says "Owl Always Love You".  Most of the cards I've made lately are geared towards spring or summer but this one gives me fall vibes.  

I hope you'll stop by the blog at Sunday Stamps for more information about this week's challenge and to see the inspiration from the very creative design team!  Happy Crafting 😀

9 comments:

  1. Welcome! Welcome! So excited to be a newbie along with you!! You totally rocked this first entry as a DT!! What fantastic inspiration you have given to those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge @ Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new Design Team! Darling debut card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome, Erin! We are so thrilled to have you on our SSC team! This owl is the perfect "any shape," lol, and I love your rich coloring and perfect paper choices! Woo HOO! (Get it?? lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to be on the team. It's a great blog!

      Delete
  4. Adorable card, Erin! Welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, it's so wonderful to have you as part of the SSC DT! I absolutely love that cute owl and the clever sentiments! Great job on your first DT card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin, this is such a sweet card! I love those pink polka dots and the little panda! You rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete