Monday, June 6, 2022

Get Creative Challenges #112

 Today I'm sharing a card that I made for this month's challenge at Get Creative Challenges.  The theme for challenge # 112 is "USE AT LEAST TWO PRINTED PAPERS".  I chose to make a card with these two cute sloths from The Stamps of Life.  Life seems to be a little rough on the world these days so I've been going through a lot of the encouragement cards that I had on hand. I need to build that supply back up. 

This is the first card that I'm sharing as a design team member for Get Creative Challenges and I had a lot of fun making it.  I hope you'll stop by the blog to get more information on this month's challenge and see the designs from all of the design team members.  It's a really fun challenge and I would love for you to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment