Friday, June 3, 2022

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge June 2022

I'm very exciting to be posting for the first time as a design team member for Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!  Every month I'll be sharing a card that I make using a design provided by a challenge sponsor.  This month the challenge theme is "In the Garden" and our image was provided by ALL DRESSED UP.  Isn't she cute?  I just love her little puppy in a wheelbarrow.  For this card, I decided there was enough on the front with the flowers and the image so I decided put the sentiment inside. 

We'd love to have you join us for this month's challenge!  Just stop by Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges for the challenge details, more information from our sponsor, and all the cute ideas from the design team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment