Tuesday, May 31, 2022

18th Birthday

18!  I'm not sure how my little baby is turning 18 next week but it is happening.  For her birthday, I used the sketch from this week's challenge at Sunday Stamps.  I didn't have a lot of time and I had an unopened card kit that had just been delivered sitting on my desk.  I decided I would use whatever was in it to make her card.  It was the June kit called "Happiest Wishes" from Simon Says Stamp and it was actually perfect for what I needed!
I'm also entering this in the current challenge at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.  I haven't entered their challenges before but I'll probably enter more often since I love coloring my images!  I prefer Prisma Color Pencils but for this, I used a mix of Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends and my very inexpensive Caliart alcohol markers.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, so fun, Erin! What a great added twist! We should totally do a challenge to use only stuff found on our desks sometime, lol. It came out darling! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the cute kitty, perfect design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, thanks for sharing it with us at colour crazy challenge

    ReplyDelete