Thursday, May 19, 2022

Fox

I was looking for a card making challenge to do this week and came across a blog called The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.  I don't think I've ever seen such a fun card making blog! In fact, if blogs could be soul mates, maybe this one would be mine.😅 As much as I love beautiful floral cards with elegant and kind saying, sometimes a little snark is appreciated!  The theme this week for challenge #210 is "F is for F-words".  I opted not to use anything too graphic but I think it still gets the point across.  I definitely plan on being a regular visitor to this blog in the future! 




3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you found us!!! I left you some love on IG but let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the "dark side." This is so perfect and we hope you'll be a regular. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have found you snarky soulmates! Your card has the perfect amount of snark, and Love your colouring. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY soul sistah!!! Glad you found us and hope you will come back to play LOTS!!! Thanks for breaking out your F words to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete