Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Bloom

 Although I just made 12 graduation cards for friends, I really wanted something different for my two girls and my niece.  I came up with this.  It was way too time consuming to mass produce for everyone but I needed something extra special for the three most amazing girls in the history of amazing girls. 💗💕  After all, they only graduate high school once.  I feel like graduation shouldn't be happening yet but time doesn't slow down, no matter how much I want it to! 

I'm entering this card into this months card making challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  The theme is anything goes with dies.  My flower dies definitely got some use with this card!



1 comment:

  1. I love your sentiment for a grad card!!! The florals are gorgeous, especially with the highlights. I'm sure your attention to detail won't go unnoticed. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die challenge!

    ReplyDelete