Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Graduation

 Is anyone else completely wrapped up with all things relating to Senior year? We had two proms this weekend, track meet after track meet, and so very many end of the year events. These kids are exhausting me! I have two high school seniors and my fridge is currently covered with invitations to graduation parties. I need a supply of graduation cards for all of these seniors!  I wanted to make cards that were cute but also not too time consuming since I need a bunch.  I decided to use the color palette for this week's card making challenge at Sunday Stamps.  I knew I which stamps I wanted to use so once I figured out the colors and design, it was pretty quick to whip up 12 of these.  






3 comments:

  1. Such a great design! Perfect way to use those colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect design for multiple graduation cards that also work for anyone in the graduating class! Love that globe, because not many people have those any more! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, this is Lisa from Sunday Stamps. Could you please send me an email at a l c o j o 9 4@yahoo.com (no spaces, trying to keep spammers from grabbing my email :) )

    ReplyDelete