Friday, July 1, 2022

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges # 7

Happy July!  The theme this month at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges is Christmas in July!  We were provided some lovely images from SheepSki Designs and I choose to use these adorable gnomes called "Garden Party".  It's always a good idea to start Christmas cards early and every year I intend to! Now I've got one card of 60 that I need to make. Hopefully making this Christmas card will give me a little incentive to continue on them so I am not rushed in December.

I hope you'll stop by the Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges blog and join us for the fun challenge "Christmas in July."  The challenge details and design team inspiration can all be found on the blog. 
(P.S. There are only 177 days until Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment