Monday, August 28, 2023

Spooky Sightings

 Hello!  Today marks the beginning of the new release at The Rabbit Hole Designs.  When it comes to fall, I love all the things so this release is one of my favorites!

I started out with the image of the pumpkin in a witch hat from the new stamp set Spooky Sightings and colored it with pencils.

I wasn't sure what sentiment I wanted to use with this image so I pieced together something from older stamp sets from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I like that it could be used for a Halloween card or a birthday card.  My daughter told me that pumpkin wishes aren't really a thing but I disagree 😃
I used a purple paper from the Galaxy Paper Pack.  I love this paper, I should order another pack because I'm going through mine pretty quickly!  Then I layered with some black cardstock and added a few black gems for a little sparkle. 


Check out the rest of the blogs in the inspiration hop for lots of fun ideas and adorable cards!

Blog Hop Line Up-Day 1
Erin<<<<You are here 

No comments:

Post a Comment