Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Soft Hugs

Today is day 3 of the August release at The Rabbit Hole Designs and I'm sharing a card that I made using the new Soft Hugs stamp set.  This stamp set is to cute and unique!  I chose the stamp with three cotton bolls and colored with pencils. I used the coordinating die to cut it out and popped it up with foam onto a brown oval.  For the background, I used the new Falling Leaves stamp set and cut out a rectangle with the  You've Been Framed Layering Dies.  I added the sentiment and mounted the whole card front onto a brown card base.  For the final touch, I added a few Clear Sparkle Enamel Dots.


 Check out the rest of the blogs in the inspiration hop for lots of fun ideas and adorable cards!
Blog Hop Line Up-Day 3
Erin<<You are here

No comments:

Post a Comment