Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Meerly Popping up to say I MISS YOU

Today is Day 3 of April's new releases at The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I couldn't decide which card I wanted to post so I will post two😁

For this first card, I used the I REALLY DIG YOU 4x6 stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs, illustrated by Agota Pop.  Using the cooradinating dies, I cut out the meerkat that I'd colored with Prismacolor Pencils and popped it up with some foam tape for a little dimension.  The flowers and sentiment are from the same stamp set.  I made the background using the new TORN PAPER stencil, also from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I blended blue and purple inks to make a colorful yet simple background.



For my 2nd card, I used the MEANINGFUL MEERKATS 4X6 stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs, illustrated by Agota Pop.  I think all of the meerkats in this release are so sweet and pretty!  For the background, I used the new BEAM OF LIGHT STENCIL and paired it with an older stencil from The Rabbit Hole Designs called MESH-OPTICAL ILLUSION.  I really like the texture I got from using both stencils together.  And of course I can't forget to mention my new favorite product, the ACETATE SHAKER SHEETS.  I love how I can make any card front into a shaker card in minutes.  I finally have a use for all the sequins and shaker bits I've been collecting and it is so fun picking the the ones that I want to add to the card!


GIVEAWAYS:

To celebrate the April 2023 release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two savings vouchers; one to a lucky Instagram follower and one to a lucky Facebook Fan Page follower.

The winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the Instagram post, and tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Fan Page post. So make sure to head on over to Instagram and the Fanpage, look for the giveaway post. Must comment by 11:59 pm PST 3-30-2023 @therabbitholedesignsllc and look for the post at The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page


Winners will be contacted via DM for the Instagram winner and announced in the Facebook Fan Page for the Fan Page follower winner on 3-31-2023


To celebrate the April 2023 release, all orders over $25 before taxes and shipping will receive a sample shaker sheet, while supplies last. Any purchase of shaker sheets will receive an exclusive Black Tie shaker blend, while supplies last.



No comments:

Post a Comment