Friday, December 2, 2022

Alphabet Challenge "R"

 It is time for another challenge over at The Alphabet Challenge Blog!  The letter this week is "R" and the theme is Reduce (make it CAS).  The fun thing about this challenge blog is making cards outside of my normal.  I very rarely make CAS cards but I had fun making this one.  I used alcohol markers to color a reindeer stamp from The Stamps of Life and I think the sentiment is really cute!  

I hope you'll join us at The Alphabet Challenge Blog!  Details and design team inspiration can be found on The Alphabet Challenge Blog.

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card Erin, the beautifully coloured reindeer and sentiment are perfect together

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card Erin - it's a great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS holiday card, Erin! Your coloring is great. So glad to have you on our design team! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created such a sweet winter/Christmas card, and your CAS design is wonderful. I love the little reindeer and the sentiment that comes with it, and the string of Christmas lights adds to the festive touch. I also like the background paper - you can't see much of it, but I think it's just enough to frame the card with a bit of warm colours. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed creating with us and I can't wait to see more of your DT work.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete