Monday, August 1, 2022

Get Creative Challenges #114

For a lot of us, August marks the beginning of the school year and the end of a much too short summer.  I'm not excited about school starting but this summer has been really busy and I am looking forward to slowing down and spending time in my craft room this fall.  This month at Get Creative Challenges our monthly theme is "Back to School".  I want to send a few teachers a coffee gift card so I wanted to design something that would be cute for teachers of all subjects and ages.  I have two high schoolers and a middle schooler and with them each having 6 teachers, there is no way I can make 18 of these.  But maybe I can make 6 and the kids can each pick two teachers.  I found this cute gnome digital stamp on Etsy from a shop called Chonnieartwork and colored him with my Prismacolor pencils.  I just typed and printed the sentiment from my computer since I didn't have a stamp that matched what I needed.  

I'd love it if you'd join us in the challenge at Get Creative Challenges this month!  All of the details and challenge details, along with design team inspiration, can be found on the blog.  
Happy August and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment