Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday Stamps # 288

 Hello and Happy Sunday!  Challenge # 288 at Sunday Stamps is a sketch.  Sketch challenges are my favorite and I really liked this one.  I used a few die cut flowers from the Bold Blooms die set from Spellbinders. The patterned paper in an older pad from Echo Park Paper Co. that I had my stash, I'm pretty sure it was a Tuesday Morning purchase a long time ago. (Isn't it nice to use older stuff up?) The Happy Birthday sentiment came from two different stamp sets from The Stamps of Life. 



I hope you'll join us for this sketch challenge! All of the challenge details and design team inspiration can be found on the Sunday Stamps blog.

4 comments:

  1. I love that stitched flower die!! I am with you on using up designer papers that we have in our stash, and this sketch with all it's layers was perfect for that. What great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN, Erin! Love these bright happy papers and colors! So exuberant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to see here Erin, with all the pretty paper patterns and die cut flowers! The colors are lovely, and the bit of ribbon really wraps it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love all the fabulous papers and the pretty flowers. Perfect card for our sketch! And welcome to the team! So glad to craft with you!

    ReplyDelete