Monday, March 27, 2023

I REALLY DIG YOU

Today is an exciting day because it is release day over at The Rabbit Hole Designs!  They have two new stamp sets, two stencils and a super fun new product for making easy peasy shaker cards. 



I made this card using three of the new release items.  The stamp set that I used is I Really Dig You 4x6 along with the coordinating dies. The meerkats in this set are so cute and the sentiments are adorable. I masked the fence stamp and ink blended over it leaving a cute white picket fence. For the bottom portion, I used the Torn Paper 4x8 Stencil and different colors of brown to create a dirt floor. To finish it off, I used the new Shaker Acetate Sheets.  Although I love shaker cards, I seldom make them.  It is always such a pain and I don't want to take the time to do it.  But these acetate sheets take all the work out of the equation and make it so simple and fast.  There really isn't even a learning curve, it is easy from the get-go.  

GIVEAWAYS:

To celebrate the April 2023 release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two savings vouchers; one to a lucky Instagram follower and one to a lucky Facebook Fan Page follower.

The winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the Instagram post, and tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Fan Page post. So make sure to head on over to Instagram and the Fanpage, look for the giveaway post. Must comment by 11:59 pm PST 3-30-2023 @therabbitholedesignsllc and look for the post at The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page


Winners will be contacted via DM for the Instagram winner and announced in the Facebook Fan Page for the Fan Page follower winner on 3-31-2023


To celebrate the April 2023 release, all orders over $25 before taxes and shipping will receive a sample shaker sheet, while supplies last. Any purchase of shaker sheets will receive an exclusive Black Tie shaker blend, while supplies last.


No comments:

Post a Comment