Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Grazie

This is a card I made for several different challenges.  The first is Tic Tac Toe Challenge #159.  I chose elements on the diagonal line: THANKS, FREE, RIBBON/TWINE.
The second challenge is Make the Cards Challenge #53. The featured technique is an ink blended background.  I love ink blending so I knew I'd want to join this challenge when I saw it.  
The third challenge that I'm playing along with is the Alphabet Challenge Blog: B is for Blooms. I've just recently stumbled upon this blog and their challenges look super fun! 
The last challenge that I'm entering is Get Creative Challenges #111.  The theme this month is flowers.   
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my card!




 

4 comments:

  1. What fun flowers and love the blended background you created! Thanks for joining us at Make the Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunset effect that I see in the background and the colorful die cut flowers in bold colors! Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a wonderful floral card - those big bright blooms are such an eye-catcher, and the blended background makes a beautiful scenery. I like how with all the colours, the black card base looks so incredibly elegant, better than a white background ever would. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome flower scene. Great dies and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete