Thursday, March 31, 2022

Easter Card

For this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, I decided to make a non-traditional Easter card.  I know it isn't exactly like the sketch, the image is too big.  But I really wanted to use this bunny so I just went with it.  I used a stamp set from my very favorite stamp series ever.  This is Caffeinated Rabbit from the Caffeinated series from Rabbit Hole Designs.  I love these stamps.  They are so adorable and funny.  My favorite is the Narwhal, simply for the sentiment "#stabby".  I can't help but laugh every time I use it.  All of my planner pages are decorated with a different caffeinated animal and seeing all of these adorable animals every day makes my days and chore lists a little more bearable.  





1 comment:

  1. I giggled. This is such a fun card!! I love it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete